The majority of guidelines used by good C++ programmers are too difficult to formalize...
— Scott Meyers, Effective C++
As well as our core strengths, we have experience across a broad range of technologies:
- Supervisory & real-time control.
- C++ data-rich displays using Qt and Qwt.
- Voice over IP (VoIP), including SIP, SDP, RTP, etc.
- Application development for electronics and mechanical engineering.
- Advanced Makefile development under Unix/Linux/CygWin/MSYS.
- Advanced sh/bash and Korn shell scripting under Unix/Linux/CygWin/MSYS.
- UML and the Unified Process.
- Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) consulting.
- 32-bit microcontrollers like Freescale's 68360, 68336, and 68376.
- 8-bit microcontrollers like Freescale's 68HC11 variants.
- Connectivity technologies like OPC and BACnet.
- Software Engineering methodologies.
- Assembly language programming.
- ISO9001 Quality Control Process.
Such battle-scarred developers recognize that comprehending the interactions between the features in C++ is of the greatest possible importance in using the language effectively.