This VoIP monitoring application performs a number of diagnostic functions for a SIP-based VoIP system.
It performs sanity checking and roll-over for the PBX itself, allowing a second computer to assume the PBX's role with minimal disruption to the rest of the system.
It also performs automatic diagnostics on proprietary phones, including real-time quantitative analysis on received audio data.
This multi-threaded, sockets-based application implements portions of the SIP and RTP protocols.
- Written in C++ for Win32
- Multi-threaded implementation of complex sequencing
- Sockets-based communication (TCP, UDP)
- Performs quantitative analysis on audio data in real-time.
- Very high reliability: runs indefinitely without degrading system resources
- Implements the SIP protocol per RFC 3261 and related.
- Implements the RTP protocol per RFC 3550 and related.
- Implements the SDP protocol per RFC 4566 and related.
- Performs advanced manipulation of network interface hardware (NIC) for the PBX rollover operation
- Performs advanced interaction with PBX software for state roll-over